Skip to main content

Gay Glee Fanfiction

Finn and Puck are at football practice and everyday when they are in the locker room, someone plays a prank on someone else. That day, Puck stole Finn's clothes when he was in the showers and when he stole his stuff, he saw a jock strap. So he took it all, but stuffed the jockstrap down his pants. When everyone left, Finn went to his locker to put on his clothes, but Puck didn't leave. Finn's towel fell down and Puck saw his bare ass. Finn didn't know his towel fell down, so Puck slaps Finn on the ass with the jockstrap. Finn was so embarrassed

"Hudson, do you know who's this is"

"I have no idea"

"Stop lying. I stole this from your locker"

"Ohh."

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone, as long as you do me a favor"

"What is it"

Finn walked into Mr. Shue's room and said

"Mr. Shue, I have a problem"

"What is it"

"I want to fuck you

"Oh. You want to get fucked by a big daddy"

"Ya. I want your big dick in my ass"

Mr. Shue rips off his shirt and Finn saw his hairy body.

"Mr. Shue, can we do this later at your house in private"

"Sure, I'll invite Puck"

"Puck wants to get fucked by you"

"Ya. We fuck all the time"

"Sure"

So Finn goes over to Mr. Shue's house and heres moaning and groaning. He knocks on the door. Puck and Mr. Shue are naked and pull Finn in. Finn didn't want to fuck, but he had to.

"Can I just watch"

"No"

"So, Finn have you done a 3-some"

"I never have fucked a guy!"

"Oh. So first, put on this condom and then strip down to your underwear. If you are wearing tight whities then put it on your head. Then open your ass and let me take from there"

"Ok"

Finn was wearing tight whities and put them on his head. Then opened his ass and Puck put his ass in. Then Finn moaned

"Mr. Shue, this is so awesome"

Mr. Shue was recording it

"Finn, take off your undies"

"OK"

Finn takes off his undies and sees Puck fucking him.

"Puck, you are an expert"

"I know"

Then Mr. Shue puts Finn's dick in his ass and put his own dick in Pucks hole and they fucked all night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KJ Apa

So am I the only one who thinks Archie Andrews (KJ Apa) from Riverdale is so fucking hot?

Taylor Lautner

Ross Lynch

Any Requests Please.